Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wise Max

Max was also a Wise Man in his joyschool performance. They did a great job. I am so lucky to be in a joyschool group with so many musically talented women! I am definitely out of my element when it comes to singing with children! We had a great time and the kids were so good. As you can see from the first picture, Gove and Karson were in the first row. They really thought they were part of the show! They were singing along and following the actions. At one point Gove was raising his hand and saying, "Teacher, teacher!" We had to tell him to knock it off! He sought out the "teacher" after the play and said, "Are you the teacher here?" She said, "I guess I'm one of the teachers." He said, "Is this your house?" She said, "Yes." He said, "Can I play with your toys?" Yeah, really important! He is such an assertive little boy. That will serve him well in life. Max, on the other hand, is very sweet and pliable with leaders other than his parents. I just love my silly boys!




Joyschool nativity



Max before the big performance. He is sooooo... good lookin'


Wise Max



Max, James and I after the big production
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laurie Elizabeth Milliron said...

It was funny how James decided to suck his thumb for a little after his teeth were out. Max is a sweet, cute boy. But Gove and Karson kind of stole the show that night.

Me and my boys said...

I love that smile with his costume on!!!
Such cuties!!!