Gove has decided after his terrible and scary trip to the ER that he want to be a doctor when he grows up. It is not just a fleeting desire, it is an all-out obsession! For his birthday he received a bevvy of doctor themed gifts. He got a doctor kit, the Operation game, and a cool model of the human body with removable organs. (To name only a few) His grandmother has also been bringing him different each time she visits. When she came on Monday, she brought a felt body with felt organs. This "set" as Gove calls it, also has a mish-mash of other items to help teach children about the Word of Wisdom. The morning after she brought the "set" Gove woke-up early to play with it before school. After I fed the baby, I went to check on Gove. This is what I found.

If you enlarge the picture and look closely, you will see that this beer drinking lady is pregnant! I was laughing so hard as I took this picture.
If you enlarge the picture and look closely, you will see that this beer drinking lady is pregnant! I was laughing so hard as I took this picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment