Here is the baby kind of in profile. Cross your eyes and squint and maybe you can see the face!

Do you see what I see. It's pretty obvious even without the arrow and typed word!

Here is the best profile the tech could get. He had his arm up by his head or under his head the whole time. (Just like his brothers) He also had his feet crossed at the ankles most of the time. It was like he was relaxing in a hammock!

Here is another image of his face. In this one it looks like he is missing a nose! These 4-D images can be pretty freaky looking.

Last image (again freaky) of the face.

We are actually really happy to be having another boy. I can't really explain perfectly, but we have known that this is not the time for us to have a daughter. It's kind of sad that I won't be able to dress up this baby in bows and lace, but I'll survive. I have felt really elated since I found out and my boys are both really excited. Gove has been telling me from the beginning that the baby is a boy, and he had a very good reason for believing it to be a boy. He saw the first ultra sound and said that the baby does not have any hair, so it is a boy. Like he said, "Girls have hair, mom. Boys don't. It's a boy." This morning before the appointment, I was laying in bed with Gove and Max and said something about my two cute boys. Gove replied, "Pretty soon you'll have three boys, mom." He must have ESP because he was not budging on it being a boy no matter how hard Max and I fought to tell him it was a sister! We are looking forward to welcoming baby boy number 3 in March.
8 comments:
What cute buns Gus has ( that's my name for him, GUS ! ) Congrats on another little Guy, it will be an easy transition since you know how to be a Mom to little Boys and have all the stuff you need. I know he is going to be just as handsome as Gove and Max. And how lucky it is that when you do have some little Ladies running around, they will have all these big Brothers to take care of them. I love having two older Brothers, they always make me feel safe.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I had no idea you were even expecting. Hope all is well with you and your family.
That is so exciting! I wish London had two brothers and trust me he reminds me of it very often as to how "un fair" it is :)
There will be the right time for your daughter but in the mean time YOU are the Lady of the house ! Congrats again....great news
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. I guess we haven't been keeping in touch as well as we should...I had no clue, and I feel like an idiot! Anyway, I'll write you more soon, and I can't believe #3 is on the way - too cool ;-) Hope to talk to you soon - Love ya!
Congrats!!!!! 3 boys are going to be a cute handful.
I had no idea you were pregnant! I'm all about 3 of the same gender - makes things easier. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats on the news! You guys make cute boys!
Wow! Guess it's a year for boys! Congratulations! You are going to have a lot of fun with three boys, trust me, I'm an expert by now! I can't wait for us to get our little guys together. Maybe I'll see you in the hospital in March!
Post a Comment